Tuesday, February 21, 2012

When does the Disney World Christmas parade tape date usually start?

I know it's air on Christmas day. But is it live or not? If not, when does the tape date usually start? I know Christmas is 6 months away, but I plan to go there this year with my nieces and nephews since they really want to see this Christmas parade at Disney World.When does the Disney World Christmas parade tape date usually start?
Early/Mid November, I think.



= )When does the Disney World Christmas parade tape date usually start?
It happens usually the first weekend of December. With Thanksgiving being so late this year I have no idea if it is the first weekend or the second weekend. They allow a ton of people in for free and they just have to commit to being part of the crowd. It's the only way I can afford to go. LOL

Report Abuse

When does the Disney World Christmas parade tape date usually start?
I dont know if its live but id check your local lsitings a week before ........six months ahead for something liek that might be a little ealy but I think the broad casts start arout 11
i think it's usually at the beginning of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment