Saturday, February 18, 2012

Does the disney colllege program accept students from community college?

I am a senior in high school and I want to be a part of the disney college program. Has anyone done this program? Can you tell me what it was like? And can I get into the program coming from a community college in Northern California? I would be applying for the anaheim resort.Does the disney colllege program accept students from community college?
Disney program does go to community college. I attended disney university. You have to be taking college. it doesn't matter how many units you take. You have to talk to your college counselor to to explain to you how get your credit transfer to the program. They show up during career week. You apply the give you a small interview asking you why you want to get in there program. Then they call you and give you a over the phone interview. Later they call you back to tell you weather you got in. I didn't live in the dorms but you can stay in the dorms. There really expensive. I rented a room near by. You go to class twice a week. But the rest of your time you work. Your working any where from 40 hours to 50 a week on a busy season to 10 to 20hours on a slow day. Its lots of fun. you meet new people and you can move up in the company. That's were they train you. its so worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment