Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the best age to take liitle kids to Disney World?

I have a 2 year old daughter and 6 year old son. Would like take them to disney world next year when my daughter is 3 but wonder if i should wait intil she's 5 or 6. to enjoy. What does everybody think?What is the best age to take liitle kids to Disney World?
6-7... I was taken when I was 3....I dontt remember it. and I couldnt go on any rides, screamed in fear of minnie mouse, and my parents had to pay up the butt even though I couldnt go on rides. I went when I was 7 and I loved it because I could go on rides and remember it. and I went as an adult and loved it even better. but 2 is too young to go and have fun. She would actually be a burden (i dont mean this in a bad way) it's better to leave her with grandma.What is the best age to take liitle kids to Disney World?
Both of my older boys went for the first time when they were 3 and they loved it! They still talk about those trips. I would go for sure. We are going in May, and my youngest is only 2, but he loves Mickey and the gang, so I know he will have fun.What is the best age to take liitle kids to Disney World?
Your children are at a great age to enjoy Disney where they are right now. Detailed planning and multiple rest breaks will allow everyone to have a fantastic time. Your daughters are old enough to love what they see %26amp; do and your son is not so old he may feel held back.



The best ages are 7-11. You can always take them again when they're older, but can never relive their youngest years. Enjoy it now if you can.
the older child is ready to go to disney world,but I would wait a couple more years for the daughter to actually remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment