Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I get an internship with Disney Publishing/Disney Books?

One of my dream internships is to intern at Disney Books. A) I love Disney and B) I want to go into publishing when I graduate college. I have looked on the Disney Intership website, but I cannot find anything related to Disney Books. I've also looked on the Disney Books website and cannot find any information on that sort of internship. I'm studying English and am hoping to eventually become an acquisitions editor. If anyone has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it!How do I get an internship with Disney Publishing/Disney Books?
If you are writing in reference to publications from Disney Publishing Worldwide, please contact them directly at (212) 633-4400. Disney Publishing Worldwide publications include those published by Hyperion Books for Children, Disney Press, Disney Editions, Volo or Jump at the Sun.How do I get an internship with Disney Publishing/Disney Books?
Um, I'd think that by clicking on "Employment/Internships" on www.hyperionbooks.com would do it. Disney Books doesn't make it clear that Hyperion is the publishing arm of Disney. While technically DBG may be your specific desire, going through Hyperion will offer you more opportunities.



Specifically, they already have an internship program:



If you would like to apply for an internship with Hyperion, please contact our Human Resources department:



Sophia Fregosi

Hyperion

Internship Program

77 West 66th St., 13th Floor

New York, NY 10023



Or fax: (212) 456-1980

Attention: Internship Program



Please Note: Internships are offered year-round and open only to undergraduate Juniors and Seniors enrolled in an accredited College or University. Internships are unpaid and students must be eligible to earn academic credit in the form of units.



In your correspondence, be sure to include the days of the week and number of hours you would be available.How do I get an internship with Disney Publishing/Disney Books?
Disney Publishing Worldwide

114 5th Ave.

New York, NY 10011



Contact them and give your school information and see if they accept interns
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • wheels and tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment