Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How should I ask a girl to prom while at Disney World?

I'm not very creative, but for a school trip our school's band is going to Disney World and that is where I want to ask my friend to prom. Is there any way to make it more special and fun?How should I ask a girl to prom while at Disney World?
Well, you're not proposing, so getting down on one knee in front of the castle might not be the best idea. lol



But definitely talk to cast members and ask for their help/advice. Most of them will go out of their way to make your day more "magical". Maybe you could find out who her favorite character is. Or maybe you could get Cinderella to ask her to "accompany you to the annual ball" or something like that.



Good Luck! Let us know how it worked out!How should I ask a girl to prom while at Disney World?
"Hey baby wanna ride Dumbo wit me?"How should I ask a girl to prom while at Disney World?
Just ask them. It's not something difficult and you're in a great location to ask them out.
Thats the cutest thing ever!!! You should make them a card or something and there are always a bunch of charactres walking around find a cool one and have the character give him the card then get a picture with all three of you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment