Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What should I wear for my 21st birthday at downtown disney?

I will be going with my boyfriend. And I'm celebrating at Downtown Disney. It's the end of March so I won't know what the weather will be like, I'm hoping warm! But I have no idea what to wear. I'm trying to decide between a sundress or just jeans and a cute tops. If anyone could make an outfit for me that would be great! Thanks!What should I wear for my 21st birthday at downtown disney?
You did'nt say whether it is Disney FL or CA...If it is in FL..check the extended weather forecast before you leave.It can be chilly at times in Orlando(nights)..really depends..but jeans,a top and light or heavier sweater(depending on the weather)..or leggings with a tunic..or sundress would be great weather permitting...I went to disney in Fl years ago in the spring and I was freeezzzing...I thought it would be warm,ending up buying sweatshirts to stay warm...just check the weather forecast...and have a happy birthday!What should I wear for my 21st birthday at downtown disney?
it would be better if u go off to las vegas because you are 21 so go have some real fun

No comments:

Post a Comment