Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do I know if a Travel Agent is really an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?

We're planning a Disney World Vacation this Thanksgiving. I've requested quotes from MouseFan Travel and Small World Vacations. I've been able to find more information about Small World, which makes me think they're legit, but the agent won't call me and keeps sending emails with courtesy holds for things I don't want. On the other hand, the agent from MouseFan has been very helpful; I spoke to her on the phone and she seems to respond quickly to emails. However, I can't find much about MouseFan (also known as MEI Travel) on the net. Anyone have experience with either company or know how to check Disney Authorized Vacation planner references?How do I know if a Travel Agent is really an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Contact 407-W-Disney they are disney castmembers and can answer all your questions and help you with your booking.

I find it is usually best to call them directly.How do I know if a Travel Agent is really an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
I recommend Last Minute Travel. I have dealt with them for my clients and they are always satisfied with their customer service and deals.

Also be sure to check out my company, Easy Breezy Planning. We are not a travel agency. However we help plan your vacation and do all of the research for you, all while including cast member tips and more!

http://www.easybreezyplanning.com

(possibly under construction)



Also check us out on myspace. Search for Breezy's Laughing Place Travel Planning.



Have a great Disney vacation!How do I know if a Travel Agent is really an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner?
Maybe you could see if it's atol protected. if the travel agent is listed there then it should be alright i guess
I would assume that if you contact Disney itself it can tell you who the authorized planners are.



I'm sure they'd be interested to know either way - if their planner sucks, they'd want to know. And if the place is misrepresenting themselves as a planner, Disney'd probably like to know that too.



Disney has a travel section on their website.
  • book clubs
  • chrome apps
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment