Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do I audition for a Disney Channel show?

I've been watching Disney Channel for a long time. I am 13 years old and I really want a role in a Disney Channel show!! I know you have to get an agent but how do I get one. I've played the main singing/acting part in a play I auditioned for.

So please help!! I live in the New York area.How do I audition for a Disney Channel show?
i went to a convention and they rolled me in modelling and acting,

you have to go to a convention

or keep watching till it says,

casting call or something for a show

good luck (Y)How do I audition for a Disney Channel show?
You don't need an agent. It always helps to have one, but Disney can discover someone as a talent who doesn't have an agent. Selena Gomez, for example, was discovered at a national open casting call.



Keep your eye on the following sites. One is auditions for the parks, where a lot people begin. Another is auditions for Disney channel. Check with your parents to see if they think auditioning is a good idea, and if they'd be able to attend one with you. Anyone under 18 has to have a parent or guardian present.



Good luck!



http://actinginfo.blogspot.com/

http://corporate.disney.go.com/auditions鈥?/a>How do I audition for a Disney Channel show?
Keep watching Disney Channel and the time they say: audition for teenagers etc etc you'll go to the audition! Good luck!
No become an actress and get an agent till them to send you ur headshot and resume or i can help you personallly

No comments:

Post a Comment