Saturday, February 18, 2012

How much money do you need to do the disney college program?

I need to know how much money I should have saved in the bank before doing the disney college program. Is $3000 enough, too much, or too little to live off of during your time there? I know you work and make money while there, but I just want to have my own money just in case. So how much should I have?How much money do you need to do the disney college program?
3000 is more than enough if you stay on a budget and don't just piss away your money partying and shopping. I ended up spending a few hundred just setting up the apartment and getting my car down there and by the end of the program I had repaid myself all that I spent and saved a few thousand more. Of course I cooked all the time and rarely went out to eat and I don't really drink so I only spent a lot during food and wine fest and Christmas when I went on a shopping binge. On the other hand I had roommates who didn't save anything and ended up spending a few thousand while down there, so it's all about you and what spending restrictions you set for yourself.How much money do you need to do the disney college program?
You'll need to have grocery money, definitely, and money for any sort of emergencies or things you need/want to buy such as toiletries, music, etc. Almost all of your paycheck will go to your rent/utilities so it's important to have some savings. I think $3000 should be fine as long as you make sure to stay on a budget during your time there.How much money do you need to do the disney college program?
Disney takes your housing rent out of your pay check. So you will need grocery money. I believe transportation from the disney college apartments to the parks is free too.
  • gas mileage
  • italian translation to english
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment