Saturday, February 18, 2012

What would I do about reserving a room in Disney?

I am traveling to Disney in the spring and i'm booking the reservations online. I am wondering if you need the same credit card that you reserved the room with at check-in, or if you can pay in cash. I would prefer to pay in cash, and not credit card. However, if they don't need a credit card, that would be great too.What would I do about reserving a room in Disney?
When you book online through the Walt Disney World website, they'll take $200.00 as a deposit. The remaining balance is due 40 days prior to your arrival, so you won't be able to actually pay for your trip in cash unless you fly down there before hand just to pay. I don't think you need the same credit card at check-in though. When I went without parents my first time the summer before last I didn't have the credit card when I checked in because I had used my mom's credit card. Call the Walt Disney World Reservations hotline or the Resort you're staying at and ask them the policy on that just to make sure.



Book your reservations directly through the Walt Disney World website!



Hope I could help! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions about Walt Disney World or booking/planning your vacation.



P.S. Love the Red Sox! Die-hard fan from New Hampshire!
They ask for a credit card to secure your room until you arrive. Once you are there, you can certainly pay with cash or any method you prefer.



If you would like any help researching or planning your trip, or if you would like to read up on some fun tips and ideas, visit my Disney Vacation Services Website, I'm All Ears at:



http://im-all-ears-disney-vacation-servi鈥?/a>



Have a great time!What would I do about reserving a room in Disney?
you will need a credit card to reserve the room and yes you have to use the same one at check-in to assure that you pay in full at check-out.
You can still pay cash....the credit card just holds the room for youWhat would I do about reserving a room in Disney?
You might want to check out www.catrachotravel.com...there you can make reservations for hotel and buy disney packages and stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment