Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do I know if I have won an online Disney Sweepstakes?

I entered the disney epic mickey sweepstakes online, and I want to know if I have won. The sweepstakes just ended December 31.How do I know if I have won an online Disney Sweepstakes?
Usually after a sweepstakes it can take weeks or even months to verify all entries, delete duplicates, etc. Then once winners are chosen, it can take a while to contact each of them. If the Sweepstakes just ended on December 31st, I wouldn't expect that this whole process has happened yet. Give them a few more weeks.



If you've won, Disney will contact you via phone or email, so keep an eye on those 2 things. If you never hear from them, you most likely did not win. They will provide a winners list to you though. Just go to the original contest page where you entered, and look in the rules. There should be an address you can write to in which you can request a winners list. By law, every sweepstakes has to provide one to those who request it.

No comments:

Post a Comment