Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the best things is Disney World to visit?

Hey, I am a teenager and Im going to disney world with my family for a week over winter break, and I was wondering what are the best attractions there. I went there when I was little, and Im going this time with my little sister. Thank you!What are the best things is Disney World to visit?
Try everything you have time for, because people's tastes are obviously different. But these are my favorites:

Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Peter Pan, Wishes (fireworks)

Epcot: Test Track, Mission: Space, Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Maelstrom, watching the live performers in the World Showcase

Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids (you will get soaked)

Hollywood Studios: usually I recommend Star Tours but it is closed right now, Great Movie Ride, Toy Story Midway Mania, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster, Muppets 3DWhat are the best things is Disney World to visit?
Magic Kingdom:

Space Mountain

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Splash Mountain

Haunted Mansion

Mickey's Philharmagic

Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

Stitch's Great Escape

Pirates of the Caribbean

Tom Sawyer Island



EPCOT

All of the countries in world showcase its worth it to walk around and explore

Test Track

Mission Space

Innoventions

Universe of Energy

The Land (really interesting if you have time and like environmental stuff but if not skip it)

Soarin (its in the land but its definitely on of the best rides!)

Figment (kinda cheesy but i love it)

Honey I Shrunk the Audience

American Adventure

Maelstrom (you might want to skip the video after the ride if you're short on time)





Hollywood Studios:

Tower of Terror

Rock N Rollercoaster

Beauty and the Beast

Fantasmic

Toy Story Mania

Lights Motors Action

Star Tours

Indiana Jones Stunt SHow

Great Movie Ride



Animal Kingdom:

Everest

Kilimanjaro Safaris

Kali River Rapids

Dinosaur

Its Tough to Be a Bug

Festival of the Lion King

Finding Nemo the Musical

All of the exploration trails are very fun to walk through and see all the animals





Of course the fireworks are great everywhere!What are the best things is Disney World to visit?
hi friend,



there are so many things to visit in Disney World. You can use my favorite link to look out for all the best parks of Disney World.
Hey, I'm 16, I went there over the summer. If your a big thrill seeker like me, then you'll love:

1. Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios. That ride is so scary ;)

2. Rockin' Roller coaster at Hollywood Studios. It's a good ride(get a fast-pass, wait times could be 90 minutes :(

3. Toy Story Mania at Hollywood Studios. You and your sister will love this ride its so fun. Its a game and when you pop the red balloon it flies towards you and you'll feel a puff of air.

4. Mission Space at Epcot. It's not really scary but it's fun because you feel like your in a space ship

5. Test Track at Epcot. Again, not scary but really is fun.

6. Soarin' at Epcot. It's relaxing and you feel like your flying, get a fast pass too.

7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom.

8. Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom. It freaks me out cus your in the dark lol

9. Splash Mountain at Magic Kingdom. Great ride, its a classic and the drop at the end

10. Buzz Lightgear Space Ranger Spin at Magic Kingdom, its like Toy Story Mania except for the 4d effects

11. Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom. It's alright, it made me laugh a little

12. Pirates of the Caribbean. I like the boat ride and the song gets stuck in your head lol

13. Dinosaur at Animal Kingdom. That ride is crazy! lol I was freaked out from the dinosaur and I lost my phone on the ride from the shaking but got it back later.

14. Expedition Everest at Animal Kingdom. You just have to experience it yourself. The drop is the best part though, and the yeti is scary.

15. Great Cali River Rapids at Animal Kingdom. Its fun because you get wet.

16. The Jungle Safari thing at Animal Kingdom. Its not a thrill ride, you just sit in a car and watch the animals there. Its relaxing and I think you'll like it.



I hope you have a lot of fun. If you have any questions email me

No comments:

Post a Comment