Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I become a disney channel star?

I live in Cardiff, so I don't know how to become a disney channel star. Can some one give me advice?How do I become a disney channel star?
Generally you have to be discovered, and since you are U.K based it's so much harder, you either have to be american or move there for the best roles.



You could try getting yourself an agent and asking them to look into as the bell rings uk auditions but, again, it's hard to get into.



My advice? Try for smaller parts in local theatre and if you're good you'll get discovered!



Good luck!
why would you want to become a star on disney channel? Move to america, get an agent, make sure the agency is legit, and they can have you guest star on cbs, abc, or other channels. This can be a good start ! How do I become a disney channel star?
just do some community plays school plays and xhurch plays you can get discovered in less than a year
have has been celebrities for parents who are broke as hell and let them exploit you for your musical talent so they can take all your moneyHow do I become a disney channel star?
Judging by Hilary Duff, the first thing you need is absolutely no talent.
Does no one want to be an astronaut or brain surgeon anymore?
why don't you work for jagex
Erm . . . move to America ??



Or else wait until there is a comp on tv



(:
get an agent/get a resume and move to the usa for auditions


No comments:

Post a Comment