Monday, January 30, 2012

How to get a signature of someone who did a voice for disney?

My daughter requested I post this question. She is 13 years old:



My English teacher has assigned my classmates and I to write to a company with a request, or, "Outragous" request. I wanted to write to disney and ask for Mike Yagoobian's (from Meet the Robinsons) "signature", but I don't know what address I'd use. Which address is appropiate if there is one at all?How to get a signature of someone who did a voice for disney?
Well this is not exactly what you're asking for, but similar. You can go to www.emmawatsonofficial.com and you can write to Emma Watson. It tells you her address, whats going on in her life, and lots of other interesting stuff. You can also send a message to Emma! So if this is good enough, then this is the closest I can get to.



Good Luck!How to get a signature of someone who did a voice for disney?
www.fanmail.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment