Monday, January 30, 2012

What skins can you get with disney movie rewards?

I want to redeem some points to get a skin for my ipod with the disney movie rewards but i dont know if you have to get specific skins in order to use whatever code theyr going to give you. If anyone knows, please help me.



Thanks in advance!What skins can you get with disney movie rewards?
I think the only skin they have is the Pirates of the Carribean skin. It's pretty cool.What skins can you get with disney movie rewards?
The code you enter doesn't effect what skin you get. Let's say you bought Tinker Bell on DVD and entered the code, but you wanted a Pirates of the Caribbean skin. They're not going to make you get one of Tink just because you bought her movie.

They have all of the skins in the reward section of Disney Movie Rewards. I haven't been on in a while, so I don't know what they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment