Thursday, January 26, 2012

How can I make a Disney princess costume?

For character day at school and for Halloween, I can't decide what to dress up as. Maybe I could be a Disney princess, but which would be easiest to make a costume for?

I could buy some fabric to make the costume, but I would need help making it.

Is there some websites that I could look at for this kind of help, or could someone help me out with this?How can I make a Disney princess costume?
If you go to Joannes fabric and buy a pattern, it will tell you how much fabric you need, it will also tell you how to construct the pattern. Find your size and the back, circle it so you remember what line to cut on and remember to not cut off your seams, if you have no seams then it will be off and look stupid. Make sure if there is any frill, bows, fray, or anything, make sure to pick it up at the store. You need stick pins, a sharp pair of clippers and a proper sewing machine and the right color thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment