Monday, January 23, 2012

What kind of pass should I get at Disney World?

I'm staying at Disney Swan hotel, spending 3 days next week. Tuesday Jan. 12-Thursday Jan.14.



Arriving Monday Jan.11, but not planning on doing anything. I probably won't get to the hotel till about 5PM Monday. Leaving Friday AM.



I"m going to Epcot and Animal Kingdom only I think. Never been to Disney.



My question is, what kind of pass/tickets should I get?What kind of pass should I get at Disney World?
If I get it right, you will be in parks Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 3 days. I would get 3 day base ticket to visit Epcot, MK and HS or AK. Keep in mind AK close earlier then other parks, but I would not suggest hoppers because all parks close relatively early and you will not have much time to hop. Moreover hoppers are $52 more per person. You did not mention MK but I strongly recommend it, after all this is heart of Disney and if you never been there you really need to see this park. Also keep in mind MK and Epcot have fireworks show at night, AK does not. HS has a Fantasmic show, quiet good, although not even close to other parks show. Fantasmic does not run every night, however. Also you can add hoppers at any time while there. As for water parks option, it will be too cold to swim. Have fun.What kind of pass should I get at Disney World?
If you are going to be there for 3 days then go to 3 different parks. Hit Hollywood studios too. If you are at a disney resort go to downtown disney monday night. it is very pretty at night. lots of lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment