Monday, January 30, 2012

How to use or display Disney On Ice cups?

I still have several bulky decorative cups shaped like Disney characters from Disney On Ice shows. As a Disney fan I think they're pretty interesting but I am not really sure how I can use them. They're far too awkward to drink out of. I stored pens in some for a while, but I'd like to use all of them. Some have lids and some don't.



Can anyone think of objects to store in them or a use for them at all? I like them, but if I can't think of something I may give them to charity. Thanks.How to use or display Disney On Ice cups?
My first thought is to plant little cacti or flowers in them. Or perhaps use them in an aquarium or hermit crab tank as decor/climbing toys. Or make some homemade candles, just buy a kit with supplies and instructions! Ornate and functional.How to use or display Disney On Ice cups?
If you have a glass case then I suppose you can store them in there. Otherwise I think you can store them in a box and put it in your basement or attic, wait for a few years and maybe sell it as an antique if Disney On Ice ever stops showing. Then they'll sell for big.

No comments:

Post a Comment