Monday, January 30, 2012

What are the locations of the Disney resorts in the Las Vegas area?

I have a gymnastics meet there this winter and we want to use our Disney vacation club points. What are some of the locations? Thank you!What are the locations of the Disney resorts in the Las Vegas area?
There are no Disney resorts in Vegas, but there are some hotels that allow the use of Disney vacation club points. I believe that the Polo Towers accept club points, as well as the Hilton Grand Vacation Club. There may be a few others, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.What are the locations of the Disney resorts in the Las Vegas area?
I have a Wyndham Vacation Ownership and I know I can exchange points with DVC so, I would think you could exchange points with Wyndham which has a very nice hotel about 2 blocks or so off the strip near the mid strip. Good luck, but the strip is long so, I would try to stay wherever the meet is going to be also traffic can be horrendous on the strip.What are the locations of the Disney resorts in the Las Vegas area?
Do you mean as in Disneyland and Disneyworld? Becasue there are only two Disney resorts in the U.S. and they are in Florida and California.
There are NO Disneyland resorts in Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment