Thursday, January 26, 2012

How do I become a Disney actress and singer?

I'm 11 years old. I really want to become a Disney star really bad! The bad thing is I don't have a agent and I live in Oklahoma. I know how to play the guitar a little ad can sing really well. I have an experience of acting in a skit. Please help me!How do I become a Disney actress and singer?
Disney, is famous for not taking care of their child actors. Why don't you become an actor for Nickalodeon, or a voice actor? Disney is probably a bad choice and it is very competitiveHow do I become a Disney actress and singer?
start doing public stuff like sing at the fair, do karaoke, wait for them to discover you.How do I become a Disney actress and singer?
So cute!!!! This has to be the greatest question ever!



First! Remember to always follow through with what you love.



Second! Start acting in every play you can!



Third! Audition for Child positions in Plays! Start Locally and work your way up. You need to do alot of research and this is where childrens parents do most of the work by finding auditions for their children. For example around me they were holding auditions for 10-12 year olds for some play downtown a few weeks back. You need to find things like that.



Keep getting into auditions and work your way up. Disney actually has auditions all the time you just really need to be dedicated and forcfully contacting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment