Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I become a Disney Channel actress?

I'm 11 I'm already getting an audition for a commericial but I want something more than that. I want to act on Disney Channel since forever. So if you have any info I live in New York yeah yeah yeah the land of opportunities blah blah not really what you think too much terrorist. So please help with the acting thing. I posted the same thing like this but it expired.How can I become a Disney Channel actress?
so many young people want to act and specifically on the Disney Channel. This question comes up a few times every day so (not trying to be rude) but why don't you go and type your question in the 'search for questions' thing above. You'll get lots of responses and be able to see what others have suggested. Be prepared that some of the answers are quite rude and snotty but there are some helpful suggestions on there as well.

Good luck to you. I have an 11 year old who acts and models so I know what you're going through. Keep auditioning and don't get too frustrated at how long it can take. There are literally thousands of children trying to break into acting/modeling on any given day.How can I become a Disney Channel actress?
There's really not a specific way to throw yourself into acting on Disney Channel, but if you get an agent Disney Channel is always looking for new talent, I've done like 3 auditions for them in the past year. And your agent/agency will know whenever Disney Channel is casting, so that's the best and maybe only way to do it! So go for it!How can I become a Disney Channel actress?
Here is a site on that:

http://www.redbirdstudio.com/AWOL/disney鈥?/a>

That'll explain it better than I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment