Monday, January 30, 2012

How likely to get rehired for Disney College after being termed?

So long story short i was terminated at Disney after my roommate was found with a wine bottle. Because I admitted that i did drink previously i was terminated but told i was in good standing (I was under 21). I was just wondering i want to do the program again. When i was terminated they told me one year till i could reapply. Do you think i have a good chance since i am now 21 at getting rehired or what? Any help is appreciated!How likely to get rehired for Disney College after being termed?
You have a good chance as long as they said you were in good standing.Just be ready to answer with what you learned and why this time would be different and blah blah blah in case they ask. Good luckHow likely to get rehired for Disney College after being termed?
Call HR.........and ask...........

No comments:

Post a Comment