Monday, January 23, 2012

How much would 2 park hopper tickets to disney cost?

How much is it for a 2 day park hopper ticket to go to Disney world? How much is it total with the discount of Florida residents? I want to go to Disney with my mom on a Saturday and Sunday. I want a park hopper ticket for both days. I live in Florida so we can a discount. What would the total be?How much would 2 park hopper tickets to disney cost?
Seriously? I just typed "Disney World park hopper" into Google and the very first link gave me all the information. It's not that hard, trust me.How much would 2 park hopper tickets to disney cost?
A 2 day park hopper for Disney World is: $208 total for adults



The Florida discount only applies if you are buying a season pass, or single day tickets. If you guy a single day ticket, it's $71 a day plus tax. You can also buy multiple day tickets from 3-7 days, but they are only good for one park a day, you can't hop.



If you want a 2 day park hopper, there is no discount for Florida residents. It will be $208. If you buy two separate day tickets and don't hop, your total comes down to about $142 plus tax. This is per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment