Monday, January 30, 2012

Where would I work in the disney college program? How do they assign you your job?

Im very outgoing and talkative! I was a warehouse manager, I worked at a daycare for 3 years, I worked as a cashier for a little while and I have a lot of volunteer hours with the humane society in my hometown, If I apply for the disney college program what do you think i'll work as? I just want to know what ill end up working as, I just dont want to work in food or housekeeping.Where would I work in the disney college program? How do they assign you your job?
when you fill out your application you will get to check off the positions you would prefer. Then, once you submit your application and have your phone interview, you will get to speak to the interviewer about the positions you're interested in and why- they do take your job experience into consideration. Merchandise would probably be a possibility for you since you've got experience with a register!



Trust me, whatever you end up doing, you won't regret your experience! Try taking a look at the website and looking through the application!Where would I work in the disney college program? How do they assign you your job?
you get to choose which roles you would like to apply for. during the phone interview, the recruiter will ask you situational questions for each role you apply for. where you are placed will be based on your interview and previous work experience, so you may have a good shot at merchandise or recreation, but apply for as many roles as you'd like

No comments:

Post a Comment